World's Greatest Dad

Saturday, June 17, 2006

What do you get when you mix Einstein with MacGyver?



What do you get when you mix Einstein with MacGyver????
That's an easy one... The answer is Dad!
One of the the biggest things I've learned from dad is that anything is possible. A few spare parts and a little knowledge go a long way. For example, remember my $1.oo '78 fiesta? After I wrecked it some creative riveting and a front end alignment using a tape measure and a broom stick got it back on the road. (It even drove straight!) I've also learned from dad to do things a little differently than everyone else. Remember the christmas decorations on liberty street? No one else had a movie of Santa projected on their houses. And the drinking fountain... that was cool. Dad has also been a great example of how to be a father. I think that I could count all the times I've seen dad lose his temper on one hand and still have a few fingers left over. (As I think about it, I believe that Will may actually still be grounded for that one pipe bomb.) The bottom line is that I hope I can be like him. Thanks, Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home